Tuesday, 22 July 2014

New Greeting Card Collection


I spent last week taking photos of my new collection of greeting cards. West Cork in the sunshine is such an amazing place to be! I wanted to inject a bit of my own personality into the shoot so I picked flowers from my garden and arranged them in an assortment of glass jars and vases.


I had asked my Mother to hold on to any vintage jars she could find so when we moved back home in March there was a lovely little collection waiting for me! She also held on to these vintage lace tablecloths which are among the most beautiful I have ever seen. I have quite a large collection of paper doilies now so I wrapped some around the jars for that extra bit of texture and detail.


The collection consists of three greeting cards, with digitally printed images of my original hand-drawn artworks. The cards are left blank inside so they are suitable for many different occasions. They are A6/ 105 x 148mm, printed on high quality strong card with a smooth silk finish and come individually wrapped with a quality white envelope.

This image is titled 'Let's Grow Together' and is suitable for a number of different occasions including:-
  • To send some love! 
  • Engagement 
  • Wedding 
  • Anniversary 
  • Valentine's Day 



'Blossom'- suitable for a number of different occasions, including:-
  • Pregnancy
  • New Mother
  • Mother's Day
  • New Baby


'Lucky'- suitable for a number of different occasions, including:-
  • Hello from Ireland
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • Good Luck
  • Exams
  • Travel


I hope that you like them! I am happy to supply stockists worldwide. For wholesale enquiries please contact me at petaltopetal@gmail.com

x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Paddy's Day card. Very tasteful. And the doilies are a brilliant home decor idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne-Marie. One of the occasions it can be used for is St. Patrick's Day, but it isn't limited to just that. This is only the start of my doily decorations ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment about the post, I love reading them x